Friday, December 20, 2013

"Mild Mannered": The origin story is here!

Okay, so it's been a long time since I've posted anything, and, for that, I'm sorry.  Life have been hellishly insane the last few weeks, and now I'm just starting to reconcile having so many balls in the air, and realizing I really can juggle them to keep them afloat.

The biggest piece of the puzzle is that Mild Mannered, my debut novel, is now available on paperback and Kindle/eReader formats!  This is one of the proudest moments of my life being able to tell you all of you that fact!  It's amazing to be able to log onto Amazon and see the book there with my name beside the title.  To own either versions (or both, if you're so inclined), you can follow the link here!

Second, in lieu of the book release, I have my website WillCohenAuthor.com up and running as well!  Here, you'll find all information on me, my books, and all the news pertaining to both, such as sales, what I'm currently working on, new retailers selling my books, reviews, and upcoming events!  There, of course, you'll also find ways of linking up to my Facebook and Twitter accounts, so you can keep up with my happenings via social networking.

Finally, as it turns out, I can't rest on my laurels to save my life.  What does that mean?  It means that I'm already working on the sequels!  The second book in the series, A Game of Thorns, is slated for release starting in November 2014 (I'm targeting a Thanksgiving release, but certainly before Christmas at the latest), with the final two installments being released in late 2015 and 2016, respectively (titles pending).

Thank you all for supporting me thus far with your words of encouragement, your compliments, and simply reading these posts!  It's all leading to something bigger, I assure!

Stay tuned!  The best is just beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment